Shirdi, the birthplace of the great saint Sai Baba, is a religious destination near Nasik featuring several temples in addition to the famed Sai Baba shrine and a few historical buildings.
Shirdi is a town in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is a prominent pilgrimage place and the former residence of famed spiritual leader Sai Baba. Every day, devotees assemble at the Sai Baba Temple complex to celebrate his legacy.
Along with his grave, the Samadhi Mandir shrine contains an exquisite marble statue of Sai Baba. Dwarkamai, a mosque where Sai Baba originally resided, and the tree-lined Lendi Garden are both nearby.
Shirdi tourism provides a wide range of sightseeing and leisure options for all types of visitors. Your favorite Shirdi tourist destination will depend on whether you are traveling with family or friends, as well as your vacation style, but don't worry, Shirdi tourism provides something for everyone.
Shirdi's Surprising Facts: The Contagious Spirituality
- Shirdi is the most popular location, with 60,000 worshippers visiting each day.
- This sacred temple, which is available to the public, was formerly owned by Shrimant Gopalrao, a billionaire from Nagpur.
- Shirdi, as an international tourist destination, has a considerably higher literacy rate than the rest of the country.
- The Shri Sai Baba Sansthan also provides a variety of services to those in need. This foundation has established schools and hospitals. Devotees and guests are also served meals at the temple.
Best Time To Visit Shirdi
Shirdi can be explored at any time, depending on your level of commitment. The months of June through August are great for having rain as a natural chiller. The months of March to May are perfect if you want to enjoy your trip without having to deal with crowds. Winter brings pleasant cold winds and temperatures ranging from 8 to 37 degrees Celsius.
Places To Visit In Shirdi Tourist Places
- Shri Sai Baba Sansthan Temple
How to Book a Taxi with Pacific - It's Easy, Intuitive, and Transparent!
Book now and get up to 50% off on your next ride! Call this number now to get our low-low price +91-8080953953. Cab booking also may be done via our website https://www.mumbaipunetaxis.com/. The booking procedure is easy, simple, and straightforward. There are no hidden fees or small print to deal with.